Information for clients on the issues arising from the credit crunch
We are currently working in partnership with a number of our clients to protect and support their interests during these challenging economic times.
Our reputation for disputes and transactions, coupled with relevant sector expertise, means that we are able to provide high quality and comprehensive advice tailored to meet individual client needs.
Our team includes experts from the following areas:
- Banking litigation (Commercial litigation and arbitration)
- Corporate (including mergers and acquisitions and capital markets)
- Employment, pensions and incentives (Employment, tax and benefits)
- Financial institutions
- Financial services regulation
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Investment funds (Investment banking)
- Insolvency and restructuring
If you would like further information on how Stibbe can support your business, please contact a member of our team, listed below, or your usual Stibbe representative.
- Karen Harmsen (dispute resolution)
- Marius Josephus Jitta (dispute resolution)
- Fons Leijten (corporate)
- Derk Lemstra (corporate)
- Rogier Raas (banking)
- Egbert Vroom (corporate
- Hans Witteveen (finance)